As employees return to the office, we have put procedures in place to ensure staff, contractors, landlords and tenants will be socially distanced and safe while in our premises. The changes we are implementing include;
- Meetings with landlords and tenants will take place by appointment only to minimise the amount of people in the office at one time.
- New signage clearly directs individuals as they enter the office to the appropriate ‘safe’ place to discuss their requirement and multiple hand sanitisation stations are available throughout the office.
- We are staggering the return to work of our members of staff and will maintain homeworking where appropriate. Each member of staff will be seated a safe 2 metre distance from each other and anti-bacterial wipes and sprays will be used to keep work stations clean and safe. The office will be deep cleaned on a weekly basis.
- We will adapt our viewing process and will maintain social distancing guidelines when showing prospective tenants around properties. We will continue to offer virtual tours to landlords which is an excellent, safe way to provide prospective tenants with an overview of a property.
- All paperwork and contractual documents will be shared and signed electronically.
- We will maintain our key safe box for collection of keys.
Customer service is still our number one priority, so we’ve ensured these changes still put the customer at the heart of everything we do, while keeping them and our staff safe.
We are really looking forward to seeing all our friendly landlords, tenants and contractors again as we return to this ‘new normal’; we’ve definitely missed the ‘Glasgow banter’.
Wendy and the One Stop team x